Introduction to Anxiety Simplified With Joanne Williams, LCSW
Podcast (Audio Only)
In this episode: Joanne Williams, LCSW a 30 yrs. Veteran Licensed Mental Health Therapist shares her Simplified Anxiety Solutions from her vast experience with treating Post Traumatic Stress Survivors PTSD interfering anxiety.
● Ways of Dealing with Anxiety. Including Anxiety Relief and Ways to Cope with Anxiety.
● Why anxiety is a helpful guide.
● Explanation of why we have anxiety.
● Key is your thoughts to manage your anxiety.
● The “What ifs": How our Catastrophic thinking is affecting and activating the anxiety.
● Increase your awareness of your thoughts is one way to counteract the old thought habit of anxiety as a treatment for anxiety or causes of anxiety.
5 minute calming meditation at the end of the podcast.
This week’s question is:
Question: How to deal with road rage or someone that is anxious in the line at the supermarket?
Next podcast episode: A must listen to understand how to Stop or Cure for Panic attacks or not.
Leave comments in the comment section, we will answer on a Podcast on that subject. So listen for your question. Or share it with someone who may be helped with that answer.