Podcast 3: Ways to Deal with Anxiety and Panic Attacks
3 Ways to deal with Anxiety and Panic Attacks -Part 1
In this episode Joanne Williams, LCSW explains the:
- Definition of Severe Anxiety and Panic Attacks
- Public Speaking is #1 Anxiety
- Anxiety as a Disorder
- Treatment Options with Cognitive Behavioral Treatment
- Questions: How do you know if someone has anxiety?
- Washington Post Article on the Shadow Pandemic from Corona Virus
- 5 minutes Relief Now guided meditation at the end of narrative or podcast.
Next podcast episode: Understanding how to Stop Panic attacks or Is there a Cure for Panic attacks? Part 2.Our favorite part of recording is answering your questions, from Face book at Leave comments in the comment section, we will answer on a Podcast on that subject. So, listen for your question. Or share it with someone who may be helped with that answer.